The Endowment Committee of the Unitarian-Universalist Fellowship at Stony Brook
The Endowment Committee is responsible for stewardship of the UUFSB Endowment Fund. The purpose of the Fund is to provide a financial basis to: (1) promote the mission of the Fellowship; (2) support activities which enrich the Fellowship experience; and (3) perpetuate the legacy of the Fellowship.
The principal of the Endowment Fund is inviolate.
- All gifts and bequests to the Endowment Fund will be added to the principal of the Fund.
- The Endowment Fund will accept any gift that conforms to the mission statement and policies of the Endowment Committee.
- All interest earned by the Fund will remain in the fund as principal until a threshold value of $350K is attained.
- Interest from the Endowment Fund will be expended in accordance with the mission statement.
- Investment of the Endowment Fund’s assets will be done in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
The Congregation elects the members of the Committee. Current members are:
- Andy Collver
- Greg Galluccio
- Joan Kiely
- Denise Stevenson (ex officio, as Treasurer)