Roll over the slideshow to pause it. Click on any photo for expanded view.
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship at Stony Brook welcomes any rental use of our building that is consistent with our mission statement and our rental policies, including:
- Weddings/Wedding Receptions/Same-Gender Marriages
- Sweet 16/Debutante Parties
- Anniversary Parties
- Christmas Parties, Valentine's Day Parties, Labor Day Parties, Halloween Parties
- Family Reunions
- Memorial Services and Funerals
- Concerts and Musical Performances
- Business Meetings/Seminars/Workshops/Holiday Parties
- Labyrinth Events
Our 10,000 sq. ft. building is conveniently located on five acres of land on the northbound side of Nicolls Road in East Setauket. Nicolls Road is also known as Route 97, and we are just north of Route 347 and south of Route 25A. The Fellowship is about ten minutes from exit 62 off the Long Island Expressway.
The handicapped-accessible building is laid out with a large cathedral ceilinged sanctuary offering pleasant views of our landscaped and wooded grounds. The sanctuary can seat 150 people, and is perfect for weddings, large parties, memorial services, lectures, concerts and large meetings. The religious education wing has five classrooms of varying sizes that serve well for smaller meetings and seminars. The entire building is well-suited for workshops, seminars and other multi-room events.
- Grand Piano available for use (additional charge)
- Sound system available
- Fully equipped kitchen (additional charge)
- Wrap around deck and landscaped grounds
- Two Labyrinths, one indoors and one outdoors
For more information and prices, please contact Susan Catanzaro at 631-751-0297 or send an email to .
If you are in need of tables and chairs to rent for an event in another location, click here for more information on table and chair rentals from UUFSB.